The 2-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage two PCs with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PCs with a simple press of a button! Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PCs instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug, and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.
Multi-Language Users Guide
2 sets of USB KVM Cables
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers
- USB Keyboard/Mouse emulation with 2-set of detachable KVM Cables
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech Net Mouse and more
- Supports super High Video Quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux, and Mac OS
- Multi-Platform support for PCs, Macintosh G3/G4, iMac and Mac Mini
- Hot-Plug pluggable. Adds PC or removes the connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PCs
- Switches PC by hot-keys, push button or windows-base client switch software.
- Auto-Scan & LED display for easy status monitoring
- User definable hot-key (Windows Only)
- USB Interface Power method
- 2-Year Warranty