The4-Port PS/2 Audio KVM Switch lets you control multimedia PCs with just one keyboard, monitor, mouse, microphone, and a set of speakers. The KVM switch not only allows you to share your monitor, keyboard and mouse but you can also share microphone and speakers. With just a simple press of a button, this KVM switch eliminates the hassle of cable swapping and switching between 4PCs. With it's Hot-Plug, Auto-Scan and Hot-Key operating features, the TK-408Kis the perfect choice for managing 4 PCs. Separate KVM cables are included.
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control four computer
- 4-PortPS/2 KVM switch with 1 set of MIC/Speaker port.
- 4 sets of PS/2, VGA and audio & microphone cables
- Support Microsoft IntelliMouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech NetMouse and more
- Superior video quality up to 2048 x 1536 resolution
- Support Windows 98(SE)/ME/2000/XP/2003 server and Linux
- Hot-Plug feature, add PC or remove the connected PC for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PCs.
- No software required, easy PC selection via push button or hot-key commands
- Auto-scan mode for monitoring PCs.
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- PS/2Interface Power method
- 2-year limited warranty
- Ports : 4
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.