TRENDnets 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG80g, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This unmanaged switch offers eight Gigabit PoE+ ports which supply up to 30 watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom) internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Auto sensing technology delivers 30 watts to 802.3at PoE+ devices (up to 3 devices), 15 watts to 802.3af PoE devices, and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption by up to 75% when the switch is not in use. Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 16 Gbps. LED indicators display device status for efficient troubleshooting. This switch comes in a sturdy metal case and quickly adds PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE devices to your network.
- 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports (up to 30 watts per PoE+ port)
- Reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- 16 Gbps switching capacity
- Sturdy metal case
- Up to 75% GREENnet power savings
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant
- Supports PoE Class 2 (7 watts) , 3 (15.4 watts), and 4 (30 watts)
- Provides up to 30 watts for PoE+
- Provides up to 15.4 watts for PoE
- Automatically detects the PoE class level of a Powered Device
- Forwarding Rate: 1000 Mbps (1,488,000 pps), 100 Mbps (148,800 pps), 10 Mbps (14,880 pps)
- 1K Mac address entries
- 96 Kbyte memory buffer
- Full wire-speed non-blocking reception and transmission
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Back pressure Flow Control for Half-Duplex mode
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-Duplex mode
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9K
- Plug and Play
- 3-year limited warranty
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.