TRENDnets 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG80g, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This unmanaged switch offers eight Gigabit PoE+ ports which supply up to 30 watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom) internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems.
Auto sensing technology delivers 30 watts to 802.3at PoE+ devices (up to 3 devices), 15 watts to 802.3af PoE devices, and only data to non-PoE devices. GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption by up to 75% when the switch is not in use. Boost office efficiency and reduce network congestion with a total switching capacity of 16 Gbps. LED indicators display device status for efficient troubleshooting. This switch comes in a sturdy metal case and quickly adds PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE devices to your network.
- 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports (up to 30 watts per PoE+ port)
- Reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- 16 Gbps switching capacity
- Sturdy metal case
- Up to 75% GREENnet power savings
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant
- Supports PoE Class 2 (7 watts) , 3 (15.4 watts), and 4 (30 watts)
- Provides up to 30 watts for PoE+
- Provides up to 15.4 watts for PoE
- Automatically detects the PoE class level of a Powered Device
- Forwarding Rate: 1000 Mbps (1,488,000 pps), 100 Mbps (148,800 pps), 10 Mbps (14,880 pps)
- 1K Mac address entries
- 96 Kbyte memory buffer
- Full wire-speed non-blocking reception and transmission
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Back pressure Flow Control for Half-Duplex mode
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-Duplex mode
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9K
- Plug and Play
- 3-year limited warranty
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.