The DT01ACA series is Toshiba's first 3.5-inch hard drive for use in power-friendly consumer and commercial desktop computers. The 7,200 RPM drive series is engineered for high performance and low power for cooler operation.
The DT01ACA Desktop HDDs feature 1 terabyte-per-platter technology in capacities ranging from 500GB to 3TB (1, 2 or 3 platters). With 64MB cache buffer (1.5TB, 2TB, and 3TB models) the DT01ACA drives are designed for faster data processing.
The 3.5-inch DT01ACA drives include Advanced Sector Format technology, which utilizes the industry standard 4K byte-per-sector configuration and improved error-correcting code functionality to enhance data integrity while making more efficient use of the storage surface area.
- Drive Interface SATA
- Drive Interface Standard SATA/600
- Buffer 32 MB
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 7200
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number DT01ACA100
- Manufacturer Toshiba
- Product Model DT01ACA100
- Product Name DT01ACA Series Hard Disk Drive
- Package Type Bulk
- Product Series DT01ACA
- Brand Name Toshiba
- Weight (Approximate) 15.87 oz
- Drive Type Internal
- Height 1"
- Width 4"
- Depth 5.8"
- Drive Width 3.5"
- Storage Capacity 1 TB
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
|Brand||TOSHIBA AMERICA ELECTRONIC|
|Manufacturer||TOSHIBA AMERICA ELECTRONIC|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.