Simple add-on storage in a box
Discover one of the easiest ways to add storage to your computer with Toshiba's Canvio Basics portable hard drive, offering one of the simplest storage solutions right out of the box. Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drives offer plug and play ease of use with no software to install. Just connect it to the USB port on your computer and you are good to go.
The perfect place to put it all
For those who want easy, effective drag-and-drop storage to manage their growing digital library, the Canvio Basics is a great solution. Offering up to 2 terabyte of capacity1, and powered by USB 3.0 technology, it lets you copy even some of the largest files off your PC and onto the drive faster than ever before.
Portability at its best
Thanks to a special internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to guard against accidents and drops for greater peace of mind, it's also the perfect way to share or transport your digital content, and can be used with USB 2.0 connections, too.
Whether for work, school, or digital entertainment, Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drives accommodate large digital files with spacious storage capacity. You can rest assured that there is a Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drive that meets your storage needs and your lifestyle.
Your digital world is growing by the moment. So expand your storage effortlessly and forge ahead confidently with Toshiba's Canvio Basics portable hard drive.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Buffer 8 MB
- Spindle Speed (rpm) 5400
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number HDTB320XK3CA
- Manufacturer Toshiba
- Product Name 2TB Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drive (Black)
- Product Line Canvio Basics
- Brand Name Toshiba
- Package Contents
- 2TB Canvio Basics Portable Hard Drive (Black)
- USB 3.0 Cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick Install Guide
- Weight (Approximate) 8.11 oz
- Color Black
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Portable
- Height 0.8"
- Width 3.1"
- Depth 4.7"
- Storage Capacity 2 TB
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Form Factor : Portable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.