Tamrac Goblin Camera Body Pouch 0.4 - 1.5" W x 4.5" L - Pumpkin - MPN: T1130-8585 Store and protect your DSLR or mirrorless camera body in the oceanGoblin Body Pouch 0.4fromTamrac. Designed to carry bodies, compact cameras, cables, or items up to 1.5" wide and 4.5" long, the goblin body pouch provides added protection to your gear in a larger photo or everyday bag. Contents are kept secure with its easy cinch-to-shut drawstring, fused quilted interior, and ripstop nylon exterior. Designed to Hold Camera Body Easy Cinch-to-Shut Drawstring Fused Quilted Interior Ripstop Nylon Exterior Material Ripstop nylon Fused quilting Type of Closure Drawstring Exterior Dimensions 3.5 x 5.5 x 2.2" (9.0 x 14.0 x 5.0 cm) Interior Dimensions 3.0 x 5.5 x 2.0" (8.0 x 14.0 x 5.0 cm) Weight 0.8 oz (22.0 g)
- Carry bodies up to 3.75 cm (1.5 in) x 11.45 cm (4.5 in) long
- Custom ultrasonically fused quilted interior
- drawstring enclosure
- Ripstop nylon exterior
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.