Overview An outdoor-focused pack, the Nagano 12L is builtto house compact DSLRs, mirrorless systems, and action cameras. A low profile, modern design yields a surprisingly high volume carrying capacity, able to carry an 11-inch laptop or tablet, lenses up to 21-inch (54cm) in length, flash units, compact DSLR bodies, accessories, and more. The 12L pack also features durable, weather resistant fabrics, expandable side pockets, and an upper padded compartment for extra gear or personal items. Features Side webbing for accessory attachment Upper padded compartment for extra gear or personal items Dedicated hydration reservoir / laptop compartment Optimized lightweight protective foams Durable, weather-resistant fabrics Front-access organization pocket Expandable side pockets Fully adjustable ergonomically designed shoulder strap Specifications External W x H/L x D: 9 x 21 x 6.5 in (23 x 54 x 17cm) Internal W x H/L x D: 8.25 x 16 x 5.5 in (21 x 41 x 14 cm) Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg) 2x PU coating What Fits Compact DSLR camera Mirrorless camera Multiple lenses Flash units Lenses up to 21 in (54cm) in length Laptops and tablets up to 11-inch Phone, keys, accessories, and more
- 2x PU coating"
- Dedicated hydration reservoir / laptop compartment
- Durable, weather-resistant fabrics
- Expandable side pockets
- Front-access organization pocket
- Fully adjustable ergonomically designed shoulder strap
- Optimized lightweight protective foams
- Side webbing for accessory attachment
- Upper padded compartment for extra gear or personal items
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.