The Tamrac Tradewind 3.6 Shoulder Bag (Dark Gray) is great when you want to carry your camera attached to your favorite lens plus extra lenses or a flash unit. And there is room for a tablet or notebook. Tuck an extra battery or your keys into the interior micro mesh zippered pocket. Handy external stretch mesh pockets hold other accessories, so you will have everything you need to capture that perfect shot. Tradewind Shoulder Bags are made with water resistant PU coated nylon, lightweight protective foams and YKK zippers. Plus they come with a fully adjustable shoulder strap with a neoprene pad to carry everything comfortably.Features: Lightweight protective foamsWater resistant 2x PU coatingFully adjustable shoulder strap with lightweight neoprene padExterior stretch mesh pocketsMain opening holds camera attached to your favorite lensAdjustable dividers protect extra lenses and flash unitsTablet sleeveSmall micro mesh interior pocket for accessories
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.