Tamrac Tradewind Zoom 2.4 - Fits Small DSLR or Mirrorless Camera - Slate - MPN: T1440-1313 Photographers who are looking for a lightweight bag for their compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens will appreciate the slateTradewind Zoom Bag 2.4fromTamrac. This bag features an interior, micro mesh accessory pocket for small stuff like memory cards and keys, and two exterior, stretch mesh, side pockets for larger items. Fabric pulls on YKK zippers are designed for easy use while wearing gloves. Carry your Tradewind Zoom Bag with the top handle or wear with the adjustable shoulder strap. A soft, neoprene pad adds comfort and shock cushioning. For strength, durability and function; the bag has foam padding and is made of 2x polyurethane coated nylon. For Compact DSLR or Mirrorless with Lens Interior, Micro Mesh Accessory Pocket Exterior, Stretch Mesh Pockets YKK Zippers Adjustable Shoulder Strap Neoprene Shoulder Pad Foam Padding & Water-Resistant Nylon Material 2 x PU coated nylon Foam padding Neoprene pad Type of Closure Zipper Carry/Transport Options Shoulder strap Top handle Exterior Dimensions 4.5 x 7 x 4" / 12 x 18 x 11 cm Interior Dimensions 4 x 6.5 x 3.5" / 11 x 17 x 10 cm Weight 0.22 lb / 0.1 kg
- Exterior stretch mesh pockets
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with lightweight neoprene pad
- Lightweight protective foams
- Main opening holds camera attached to your favorite lens
- Small micro mesh interior pocket for accessories
- Water resistant 2x PU coating
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.