With the TRIAD VPA-14 V-mount camera plate (VCT-14 Style) you can attach your camera to a tripod by means of a tripod quick-release mounting plate, such as the VTA-14. It is also compatible with many other tripod plates with a quick release system such as the Sony VCT-14, Panasonic SHAN-TM700 and JVC KA-551. You can fit your camcorder in a number of different positions due to the multiple locations for the thread and locator pin in the plate. The plate has an extra fixation point at the back for maximum security. With the 1/4" screw with metal griphandle you can attach the plate to your camera without using any tools. (Four optional access points). This plate is a perfect match for larger handheld cameras that don't include a standard V-mount wedge plate.
- Allows fast switch from hand to tripod
- Compatible with the VTA-14 tripod plate and the Sony VCT-14, Panasonic SHAN-TM700 and JVC KA-551 plates
- Easy attaching/detaching without tools
- Made in Japan"
- Robust metal camera plate
- Suited for handheld cameras without standard V-mount wedge plate
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.