TASCAM's best-selling line of single-rackspace CD players has been updated to the CD-500. The CD-500 is a slot-loading CD player with a new transport, featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad gives you instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback. The CD-500 supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CD-ROM as well as traditional audio CDs.
The TASCAM CD-500 includes 16% pitch control for CD playback speed. Other features include incremental play, fader start, Call/return to last play point, fade in/out, power on play and more. Controllable through RS-232C, footswitch or wireless remote control, the CD-500 is the perfect solution for installation, touring, house of worship and anywhere else rackspace is at a premium.
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x 6.3mm Jack Headphone - Front
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x 9-pin RS-232C - Serial - Rear
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x Toslink S/PDIF Out - Rear
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x S/PDIF Out - Rear
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x RCA Stereo Audio Line Out - Rear
- Product Type CD Player
- Manufacturer Part Number CD500
- Manufacturer TASCAM
- Product Model CD-500
- Product Name CD-500 CD Player
- Brand Name TASCAM
- Package Contents
- CD-500 CD Player
- Wireless Remote Control
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 7.70 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.8"
- Width 19"
- Depth 11.9"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Disc Capacity 1
- Media Supported CD-RW - Play
- Formats Supported CD-DA
- Formats Supported MP3
- Formats Supported WAV
- Tracks 99 Programmable
- Limited Warranty 1 Year