Tascam DR-70D 4-Channel Audio Recorder for DSLR Cameras, - Bundle With 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card, Beac
The Tascam DR-70D is a compact audio recorder that allows the aspiring DSLR user to create audio recordings in very high quality in parallel to their film or video shots. The recorder can be mounted directly between a tripod and the camera or on top of the camera, resulting in a compact package. With its two built-in microphones, the DR-70D is instantly ready for use in standard situations. In addition, it provides four XLR/TRS combo jacks which can be used to record four channels of audio with excellent sound quality using professional microphones. Thanks to a camera output the recorder's stereo signal can be recorded also on the camera to ease subsequent editing of the material in combination with the slate tone function of the recorder. On the other hand you can use the camera input to monitor the audio of the camera using the recorder. Features of the DR-70D include overload-resistant, great-sounding preamps with switchable low-cut filter and limiter, handling of microphone signals in mid/side format, 24- or 48-volts phantom power for condenser mics, as well as many common and not so common functions that facilitate capturing, monitoring and subsequent processing of the audio tracks. ** Two Built-In Microphones ** The two omnidirectional microphones allow you to easily record natural stereo sound with just this unit. Used together with small shotgun mics, you can even record audio from people speaking in an interview and the ambient sound at the same time
- 16GB Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card, SD Card Adapter."
- Adorama Camera Valuable Bundle. Kit Includes.
- BeachTek SC35 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Output Cable For DXA Adapters.
- Perf Go Green AA Alkaline Batteries, Pack of 4.
- Tascam DR-70D 4-Channel Audio Recorder for DSLR Cameras, 20Hz-20KHz Frequency Response, 4 XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, Micro-B USB 2.0 Port, Two Built-In Microphones, Tascam 1 Year Parts and 90 Day Labor Warranty.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.