Tascam DR-70D 4-Channel Audio Recorder for DSLR Cameras, - Bundle With 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card, Beac
The Tascam DR-70D is a compact audio recorder that allows the aspiring DSLR user to create audio recordings in very high quality in parallel to their film or video shots. The recorder can be mounted directly between a tripod and the camera or on top of the camera, resulting in a compact package. With its two built-in microphones, the DR-70D is instantly ready for use in standard situations. In addition, it provides four XLR/TRS combo jacks which can be used to record four channels of audio with excellent sound quality using professional microphones. Thanks to a camera output the recorder's stereo signal can be recorded also on the camera to ease subsequent editing of the material in combination with the slate tone function of the recorder. On the other hand you can use the camera input to monitor the audio of the camera using the recorder. Features of the DR-70D include overload-resistant, great-sounding preamps with switchable low-cut filter and limiter, handling of microphone signals in mid/side format, 24- or 48-volts phantom power for condenser mics, as well as many common and not so common functions that facilitate capturing, monitoring and subsequent processing of the audio tracks. ** Two Built-In Microphones ** The two omnidirectional microphones allow you to easily record natural stereo sound with just this unit. Used together with small shotgun mics, you can even record audio from people speaking in an interview and the ambient sound at the same time
- 16GB Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card, SD Card Adapter."
- Adorama Camera Valuable Bundle. Kit Includes.
- BeachTek SC35 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Output Cable For DXA Adapters.
- Perf Go Green AA Alkaline Batteries, Pack of 4.
- Tascam DR-70D 4-Channel Audio Recorder for DSLR Cameras, 20Hz-20KHz Frequency Response, 4 XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, Micro-B USB 2.0 Port, Two Built-In Microphones, Tascam 1 Year Parts and 90 Day Labor Warranty.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.