Designed to enhance your smartphone and tablet user experience, Transcend microSDHC UHS-I memory cards feature the Ultra High Speed Class 1 specification. Utilizing this next-generation technology, these cards ensure the best possible performance when running memory-intensive mobile apps and games, as well as smooth Full HD video recording and seamless playback.
- Product Type microSDHC
- Manufacturer Part Number TS32GUSDU1
- Manufacturer Transcend Information, Inc
- Product Name 32GB Premium microSD High Capacity (microSDHC) Card
- Product Line Premium
- Brand Name Transcend
- Thickness 39.4 mil
- Weight (Approximate) 0.01 oz
- Length 0.6"
- Width 0.4"
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Maximum Write Speed 25 MB/s
- Maximum Read Speed 90 MB/s
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-I
|Brand||Transcend Information, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Transcend Information, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.