Combining next-generation Ultra High Speed Class 1 technology with extra large capacity, Transcend microSDXC UHS-I memory cards not only provide the best possible performance during a host of mobile activities but also enough storage space to carry an entire collection of personal media files.
- Product Type microSDXC
- Manufacturer Part Number TS64GUSDU1
- Manufacturer Transcend Information, Inc
- Product Name microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I
- Brand Name Transcend
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Thickness 39.4 mil
- Weight (Approximate) 0.01 oz
- Length 0.6"
- Width 0.4"
- Storage Capacity 64 GB
- Memory Speed 400x
- Speed Class Rating Class 10/UHS-I
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
|Brand||Transcend Information, Inc|
|Manufacturer||Transcend Information, Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.