TASCAM TM-2X Microphone - Stereo - 50 Hz to 20 kHz - Wired - 1.08 ft -52 dB - Condenser - Cardioid - Camera Mount, Shoe Mount - Mini TRS
High-performance X-Y stereo condenser mics
The directional condenser microphones equipped on the TM-2X are the same mics used in our highly-regarded DR-series recorders. The X-Y pattern and two mic capsules are ideal for capturing a true representation of the sonic atmosphere, whether it's sound from a wide area or directly in front of the camera. As a result, the TM-2X records pristine sound that fits naturally with the recorded video.
Delivers high audio quality and the capacity to handle high sound pressures
We have consistently utilized our expertise in developing recording devices that focus on the design of the analog circuits behind the mic capsules. As a result, the TM-2X achieves a high performance rating and a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz. Furthermore, we designed the TM-2X with the capacity to handle high sound pressures up to 120 dB SPL to prevent distortion even in loud scenarios.
Built-in stereo mini plug output can be connected directly to the camera mic input for simple setup
Setup is as simple as connecting the cord from the TM-2X to the camera's mic input jack allowing you to add high-quality audio to video. The output can be set to one of two levels to enable compatibility with a variety of cameras.
Floating structure reduces handling noise
The floating support structure underneath the mics absorbs unwanted handling noise and sounds from cameras' mechanics.
Noise isolation arm to reduce lens operation noise included
When capturing video using changeable auto-focus lenses, the sounds produced from the lens itself can disrupt and interfere with recordings. In situations where this noise is a problem, you can reduce the interruptions by using the included noise isolation arm. The noise isolation arm physically increases the distance from the noise source to reduce its capture. The structure of the arm, including its length and height, was developed through extensive testing.
On-board Low-cut filter eliminates unwanted low frequencies
The unit includes an on-board low-cut filter to cut out low-frequency background noise. Depending on the video recording scenario, you can choose to turn this feature on or off (LOW CUT/FLAT).
- Host Interface Mini TRS
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number TM-2X
- Manufacturer TASCAM
- Product Model TM-2X
- Product Name TM-2X Microphone
- Product Series TM
- Brand Name TASCAM
- Microphone Sensitivity -52 dB
- Microphone Technology Condenser
- Microphone Type Camera Mount
- Microphone Type Shoe Mount
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Package Contents
- TM-2X Microphone
- Noise Isolation Arm
- Floating Support Structure & Furry Windscreen
- Owner's Manual
- Weight (Approximate) 2.65 oz
- Height 2.3"
- Width 2.2"
- Depth 2.7"
- Cable Length 1.08 ft
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 50 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.