The attractively shaped 2.1 SubSession Traveller 3 speaker system works in a totally uncomplicated way to provide perfect sound for your PC, Mac or even external audio devices, such as an MP3 player. The high-class speakers and high-performance class D amplifier guarantee sound that is powerful and yet transparent at the same time, thereby delivering an outstanding sound experience at all times.
It is very easy to connect: Simply connect it to your computer via the USB port and you're done. Straightaway you will experience games, movies or songs in a totally new sound dimension. And it does this without any driver installation. An extra sound card is also unnecessary.
- Speaker Configuration 2.1
- Subwoofer Type Active
- USB Yes
- Product Type Speaker System
- Manufacturer Part Number 10676
- Manufacturer TerraTec Electronic GmbH
- Product Model Traveller 3
- Product Name SubSession Traveller 3
- Product Line SubSession
- Brand Name TerraTec
- MP3 Player
- MD Player
- MP4 Player
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Game Console
- Weight (Approximate) 15.52 oz
- Height 4.3"
- Width 11.4"
- Depth 2.8"
- Power Source USB
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.