The Think Tank Airport Accelerator Backpack accommodates two pro size DSLRs, 6-8 standard zooms plus an iPad and up to a 17" laptop. For the big glass enthusiasts, it will accommodate a 600 f/4 with body detached OR a 500 f/4 with body attached. For photographers who travel by air, these bags pay big dividends the three "C's"; Carry-on size, Comfort, Capacity. The design, build quality and functionality are second to none.Featuring integrated, quick access pockets for both laptops and iPad, top pocket for boarding passes and three robust handles ensure easy placement/retrieval from overhead bins. The Airport Accelerator makes life easier for the traveling photographer. It is designed to meet international carry-on size requirements and fit in most overhead bins.Light, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort along with lumbar support and air mesh paneling to keep your back cool. The height adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit.A removable waist belt, side water bottle pocket, tripod/monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover extend the versatility of this line. Adding even more functionality, these backpacks can be used with Pro Speed belts for additional support and capacity by adding components from Modular Component line.
- Compatible with appropriately sized Artificial Intelligence Laptop cases
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support and Air Mesh paneling to help keep your back cool
- Height adjustable sternum strap and elastic pockets on shoulder strap for phone or business cards, etc
- High capacity: Holds 2 pro-size DSLRs with 6-8 standard zoom lenses. Holds up to a 500 f4 lens
- Holds your 17" laptop and iPad in a separate, integrated, locking zippered compartment
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
- Perfect for travel: Does not look like a traditional camera backpack. Security cable and combination lock allows you to lock the laptop case or to immovable objects
- Robust handles on three sides ensures rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc
- Seam sealed rain cover helps protect your gear. Stows away inside backpack when not in use"
- The height adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit. Elastic pockets on shoulder straps are sized for phones, keys or business cards
- The included lock and cable allow the backpack to be secured to an immoveable object or can be used to lock the zipper sliders on the main compartment
- The inside flap has see-through laminated mesh pockets for various accessories such as note pads, energy bars, memory card wallets, instruction books and other items
- YKK RC-Fuse zipper and highest quality materials throughout. Lockable zipper sliders for additional security
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.