The Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack makes a photographer's life easy since on the outside, it resembles an ordinary piece of luggage while the inside speaks differently. The pack is rated to hold your standard DSLR, 4-6 basic zooms plus your iPad and 13" laptop. It's sized to handle your 300 mm f/2.8 so if you're a nature or sports shooter, you're covered.Think Tank has designed this bag both for functionality and security since it comes with a security cable and lock that can be tied to a reception hall column or fence leaving you to remove your gear while the rest of the pack stays safely tethered. Even the strong YKK zippered sliders accept user-supplied locks for maximum protection and peace of mind while on the job. Inside, padded movable dividers allow you to arrange the guts of the bag in whatever way you choose. Your computers are stored in their own, separate lockable, zippered compartment. For even more flexibility and security, you can store your optional Artificial Intelligence Laptop case within the computer pocket.You have multiple ways of carrying the pack from its adjustable harness system and removable waist belt to the very convenient handles situated on three sides. The harness has enhanced lumbar support and air mesh paneling that will help keep you cool while the pack is on your back. And no need to worry about getting caught in bad weather since the pack is supplied with a neat rain cover that stores inside when not needed. A stern
- Adapts to Pro Speed Belt for additional support
- Bottom hinge opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access
- Cable lock and locking YKK zipper sliders for added security
- Compatible with Artificial Intelligence Laptop cases
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support and Air Mesh paneling to help keep your back cool
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- High capacity: Holds a standard DSLR with 4-6 standard zoom lenses. Quick access pockets hold a 13" laptop and iPad
- Holds your 13" laptop and iPad in a separate, integrated, locking zippered compartment
- Holds your laptop and iPad in a separate (lockable) zippered compartment
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
- Light, comfortable and contoured harness system
- Perfect for travel - Security cable and combination lock allows you to lock the laptop case or to immovable objects. This security cable is very effective when you have to leave your gear for a period of time in a media room, wedding hall, hotel ro
- Removable waist belt for additional stability when walking, running, etc
- Robust handles on three sides
- Robust handles on three sides ensures rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc. Airport Commuter backpack pictured
- Seam sealed rain cover helps protect your gear. Stows away inside backpack when not in use
- Seam sealed rain cover included
- The included lock and cable allow the backpack to be secured to an immoveable object or can be used to lock the zipper sliders on the main compartment
- The inside flap has see-through laminated mesh pockets for various accessories such as note pads, energy bars, memory card wallets, instruction books and other items
- The removable waist belt allows the Pro Speed belt or Thin Skin Belt to be used which increases carrying capacity, stability and functionality
- Top zippered pocket for boarding pass
- Water bottle pocket
- YKK RC-Fuse zipper and highest quality materials throughout. Lockable zipper sliders for additional security"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.