The Think Tank Airport Navigator is perfect for photographers on the go and working out of the bag, it provides rapid, unencumbered access to gear and appeals to wedding, event and travel photographers. The split shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller, allowing you to roll two bags with one hand.
- Business card slot and zippered pocket on top lid for identification
- Dedicated compartments for both a laptop and a tablet
- Extra long 42" retractable handle for easy rolling
- Lockable high quality YKK RC-Fuse zippers
- Lockable zippers on both main compartments. Top compartment shown locked, (lock not included)
- Retractable handle slides through top lid handle to hold it open for easy access to gear
- The split shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller, allowing you to roll two bags with one hand"
- Top and front zippered access
- Two external side pockets for flashes or water bottles
- Two zippered mesh pockets for secure storage in the top lid
- User replaceable wheels and handle
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.