Think Tank's largest carry-on rolling camera bag - holds up to a 600mm f/4 lens and smaller mounted lenses Holds up to a 600mm f/4 lens and smaller mounted lenses TSA-approved zipper lock for the main compartment Meets US domestic and most international airline carry-on requirements (Check with your airline for current requirements) What Fits: 2 gripped DSLRs 600mm f/4 unmounted 500 f/4 mounted Example: Nikon D810, D4S, 400mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8,105 micro VR f/2.8, 14-24mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4 and SB910 Example: Canon 5DMIII mounted to 70-200mm f/2.8, 1DX, 24-105mm L f/4.0, 16-35mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.2, 24mm L f/1.4, 60mm macro f/2.8, and microphone 17" laptop 10" tablet
- Business card holder and zippered pocket
- Dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments located in a lockable pocket
- Easily accessible retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing for added strength and durability
- Extend the life of your Airport Security v3.0 through user-replaceable wheels, wheel housings, retractable handle, feet and kick plate"
- Handles on three sides make retrieving from overhead bins and car trunks quick and easy.
- Interior zippered pockets conveniently hold batteries, filters, memory cards and accessories
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Sturdy dividers are reinforced to support heavy gear, maintaining their strength over time
- Unique serial number for Lost and Found registration
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.