The Tether Tools Aero Cable and Accessory Hook is designed with ease-of-use in mind, simply push a hook onto any flat edge of the Tether Table and you are ready to go. Conveniently hang cables, cords, Pocket Wizards, accessories or any lightweight tools needed within an arm's reach during on a shoot. Hooks can easily be repositioned if needed, but once placed on the table they can be left on and the Tether Table will still fit easily into its carrying case.
- carrying case
- Compatible with Aero Tether Tables: Designed to fit with a variety of Aero Tether Tables, these hooks easily snap onto any flat edge. Once snapped on, they can be removed with ease or left in place and the Aero Tether Table will still fit in its
- Maximum Load Capacity: Each hook can hold up to 1.8 lb (0.8 kg) of weight. There are three hooks in each package"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.