The Tether Tools Aero XDC Black is an ideal external drive compartment to use with any Tether Table Aero. The XDC frees up valuable space on the Tether Table due to its low-profile sleeve which mounts under the table's surface. The compartment's tunnel design allows for easy connectivity of drives and cables. The open structure also provides efficient ventilation, keeping drives cool. Artfully designed to seamlessly integrate with the complete Aero System product line, the XDC is constructed of the same lightweight T6 Aerospace aluminum and complements existing Tether Table Aeros. The Aero XDC can be positioned on either side of any Tether Table Master, Standard or Traveler, integrating effortlessly into any photographers' existing work-flow. The Aero MacBook Pro 13" is compatible with the Aero XDC but can only be positioned on the left side of the table. Designed to fit the most popular mobile external hard drives, such as the LaCie Rugged or G-Tech Mini, used by photographers today, the Aero XDC, designed for a single drive.
- Integral for implementing a real-time back-up system
- Overcomes limited internal computer hard-drive space
- Protects against drive failure which can cause loss of images and work
- Provides instant image portability
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.