Infinite Power for Your Camera Relay Camera Couplers from Tether Tools work in tandem with the Case Relay Camera Power System (CPS) to keep your camera powered continually with an external 5V USB battery pack or wall power. Relay provides peace of mind knowing you have an uninterrupted power source for your camera. When you're ready to get powered up, simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port. Then attach the Relay Camera Coupler to the Case Relay CPS (sold separately) and power your camera with any standard 5V USB external battery or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator. The Relay Camera Coupler combined with the Case Relay Camera Power System provides constant, uninterruptable power for your camera and is perfect for time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production and power-hungry LiveView shooting or any long day on the set. Relay Camera Coupler and Relay CPS Benefits: More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries. Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets. Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power. Compatible with most Canon D30, D60, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D Camera. A Case Relay Camera Power System (sold separately) is required to use the Relay Camera Coupler.
- Tether Tools CRC400 Relay Camera Coupler for Canon D30, D60, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D Cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.