The Tether Tools Rock Solid 11" Articulating Arm with Center Lock is designed to hold a variety of devices including iPads, tablets, phones and other light fixtures solidly in place. Easy to adjust and maneuver, simply turn the single knob to release all of the articulating joints and adjust to the new desired position or angle.The sturdy elbow design features a locking lever control at the pivot. The arm includes two fully articulating joints at both ends and will hold any fixture up to 4.5 lbs. Two 1/4"-20 male threads on both ends of the arm enable a connection to any device with a 1/4"-20 female receptor. The 11" articulating arm is sold with a removable hot shoe adapter for camera mounting.
- 1/4"-20 male threads on both ends of arm for versatile mounting
- Hold devices or fixtures up to 4.5 lbs
- Integrate with the Rock Solid Mini ProClamp, Vacuum Cup and EasyGrip (all sold separately) for added versatility
- Versatile mounting with the iPad Wallee Connect Lite"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.