Think Tank 224 R U Hot? Pouch will make sure you always have water or a snack on hand. This handy, well-made pouch holds a water bottle inside and snacks in its side pockets. It can even be used to store your hat and gloves instead of fluids.It's made with a strong mesh front that promotes air flow and helps minimize condensation. The top features an easy-to-use one-hand drawstring as well as Think Tank's Rotate or Lock technology that allows you to wear the R U Hot? on your optional belt in any position that will not interfere with your shooting position whether standing, kneeling or prone. When not used, it folds flat for easy storage.The pouch attaches to any Think Tank belt or belt pack and also comes with loops for easy attachment to the optional Think Tank Keep-It-Up shoulder strap. A very nice rain cover can be rapidly deployed during marginal weather.
- Attaches to any optional Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap
- Durable mesh front to increase airflow and reduce condensation
- Folds flat when not in use
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Smooth back finish
- Top grab handle
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.