Peace of Mind
A little extra security for expensive photography equipment is always a welcome addition.
The SecureStrap for the Aero System is designed to fasten your laptop computer to your Tether Table, insuring it will not move and stay where you want it.
The SecureStrap is made of a non-slip industrial strength stretch fabric. Simply secure the buckles to each side of the Tether Table and tighten over your laptop.
No permanent installation required, so you can leave it in your bag when you don't need to use it. The universal adjustable strap fits all Tether Table in the Aero system and all laptop sizes.
- Product Type Safety Belt
- Manufacturer Part Number SS004
- Manufacturer Tether Tools
- Product Name SecureStrap for Aero System
- Brand Name Tether Tools
- Compatibility Aero System Tether Tables
- Country of Origin United States
- Material Fabric
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.