Designed for everyday use, the Workhorse shoulder bags are your on-the-go toolbox for professional video. Built tough with the quality Think Tank is known for, these bags are the perfect blend of protection and functionality.
- Business card holder on top for identification"
- Designed to fit professional camcorders and video camera rigs so that you can start shooting instantly
- Durable beyond expectation - Build technology features the highest quality materials in the industry, including ballistic nylon, YKK RC Fuse zippers, welded metal hardware, nylon seatbelt webbing and high density closed-cell PU foam for long-lasting
- Extra long zipper pulls are easy to grab and quick to open
- Front zippered pocket catch-all for batteries, memory cards, cables and small accessories
- Full-length rails protects bottom from scrapes and wet surfaces
- Grab handles on three sides for lifting bag in and out of a car, van or truck
- Included seam-sealed rain cover for downpour conditions
- Interior zippered pockets for tools, screws, bolts, filters and small accessories
- Interior: Firmly-padded bolster cushions, 3-layer interior lining and adjustable dividers cradle sensitive gear
- Padded airmesh back panel for comfort while carrying
- Padded, ergonomic, non-slip shoulder pad included
- Protection by design - Striated aluminum and arched twinwall-reinforced top lid and struts create a collapse proof top
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Tie-down strap secures camera rig when transporting between locations
- Top lid opens wide for 100% access to your gear
- Wide handle pass-through to attach to a trolley or rolling luggage
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.