Tucano Dritta Carrying Case for 15" Notebook, MacBook Pro (Retina Display), Ultrabook, MacBook Pro - Black - Polyester - Shoulder Strap, Handle - 11.8" Height x 15.7" Width x 2.8" Depth
Slim, compact bag sized to fit 13" and 14" notebooks and Ultrabook along with the MacBook 15" with Retina display, with practical organization for everything else you need to carry. Inside the main compartment there is a dedicated tablet compartment compatible with iPad and tablets. An internal fleece lined strap helps to carry and protect the equipment. The convenient front pocket offers a quick access to always keep your items on hand. Back flat compartment for newspaper, magazines or other essentials. Carrying options include shoulder strap or top handle.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number BDR1314
- Manufacturer Tucano
- Product Name Bag for MacBook Pro 15" Retina and 13" or 14" Notebooks Dritta Slim
- Brand Name Tucano
- Application/Usage Ultrabook
- Application/Usage MacBook Pro
- Application/Usage Newspaper
- Application/Usage Magazine
- Application/Usage Notebook
- Application/Usage MacBook Pro (Retina Display)
- Application/Usage iPad
- Application/Usage Tablet
- Product Line Dritta
- Compatibility Apple - MacBook Pro / MacBook Pro (Retina Display) / iPad
- Material Polyester
- Color Black
- Height 11.8"
- Width 15.7"
- Depth 2.8"
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Carrying Options Handle
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 15"
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.