Tucano Colore Second Skin Carrying Case (Sleeve) for 12.5" Notebook - Blue - Bump Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Slip Resistant, Drop Resistant - Neoprene
Second Skin sleeve small version made and created with a new special colorful style designed especially for 11.6" & 12.5" notebooks. It has been custom-made to protect the laptop against scratches, bumps and falls. Furnished with the Anti-Slip System, an elastic cover positioned under the zipper to protect your equipment from scratches and to prevent slippage. This folder is for every notebook owner who doesn't want or need a typical notebook carrying case. Carry on it's own or as a complete protection inside another computer bag.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number BFC1112-B
- Manufacturer Tucano
- Product Name Case in Neoprene for Notebook 11.6" & 12.5" Colore Second Skin
- Product Line Colore Second Skin
- Brand Name Tucano
- Application/Usage Notebook
- Material Neoprene
- Color Blue
- Durability Bump Resistant
- Durability Scratch Resistant
- Durability Slip Resistant
- Durability Drop Resistant
- Style Sleeve
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 12.5"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.