Tucano Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6" Notebook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro (Retina Display), iPad, Ultrabook - Blue - Shoulder Strap - 18.5" Height x 13" Width x 5.9" Depth
A versatile and lightweight backpack that suits the urban lifestyle.Its main compartment has an inner pocket, specifically designed to securely hold an Ultrabook 15" or a notebook that measures up to 15.6" inches. It also has an extra pocket that allows you to fit an iPad/tablet that measures up to 10".The Svago backpack has a vertical zippered pocket in the front that allows for easy access to often needed items while the adjustable and padded shoulder straps provide a high level of functionality and added comfort.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number BKSVA-B
- Manufacturer Tucano
- Product Name BACKPACK FOR NOTEBOOK AND ULTRABOOK 15.6" SVAGO
- Brand Name Tucano
- Application/Usage Notebook
- Application/Usage MacBook Pro
- Application/Usage MacBook Pro (Retina Display)
- Application/Usage iPad
- Application/Usage Ultrabook
- Compatibility Apple - iPad, MacBook Pro 15'', MacBook Pro with Retina display 15"
- Color Blue
- Height 18.5"
- Width 13"
- Depth 5.9"
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Style Backpack
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 15.6"
- Color Class : Blue
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.