Blackened lens edges, anti-reflection threads and rubber eyeguards deliver maximum contrast. 100% full field visual inspection on our Televue's own flat-field test instruments guarantees the performance of every Tele Vue eyepiece. A compact 7-element design using different exotic materials plus coating processes. Untouched is the full field pinpoint sharpness, but this series benefits from greater contrast. High technology, parfocal 1 1/4" eyepiece, with 12mm eye relief. The 2.5mm Nagler Type 6 is a natural progression of 1.4x power steps from the 3.5mm Naglers. You don't have to sacrifice field in order to gain sharpness and power. And, you're not limited to slow scopes, or have to squint through pinhead lenses. These are the lunar and "planetary" eyepieces with field to spare.
- Compact 7-element design using different exotic materials plus coating processes
- High technology, parfocal 1 1/4" eyepiece, with 12mm eye relief
- Natural progression of 1.4x power steps from the 3.5mm Naglers
- Untouched is the full field pinpoint sharpness, but this series benefits from greater contrast
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.