Tele Vue Barlows: "An Optically Perfect Window" Properly designed Barlows do wonderful things. First, they amplify power while retaining the eyepiece's eye-relief. Second, they slow the telescope's f/#, which improves eyepiece sharpness. Third, the designer can introduce compensations for eyepiece aberrations. Tele Vue's 1 1/4" 2x and 3x Barlows were envisioned as magnification windows. Multi-coated high index glasses assure optimum aberration correction, exceptional contrast and virtually no light loss. Tele Vue Barlows achieve their design goals even when tested by the fastest scopes. The Tele Vue design approach includes mechanical conveniences. The Barlows are parfocal with Tele Vue eyepieces. The 2X Barlow is threaded for 1 1/4" filters.
- Amplify power while retaining the eyepiece's eye-relief
- Barlows are parfocal with Tele Vue eyepieces
- Multi-coated high index glasses assure optimum aberration correction, exceptional contrast and virtually no light loss
- Slow the telescope's f/#, which improves eyepiece sharpness
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.