Soft, Pronto sized case with rigid foam. Cutouts hold up to 13 eyepieces of all types including 31mm Nagler Type 5 and Bino Vue.The Tele Vue Eyepiece Carry Bag is a wonderful accessory for carrying your Tele Vue accessories and eyepieces! Ok, you can carry non-Tele Vue eyepieces too. The variety of holes and cutouts permits many combinations including carrying the Bino Vue with eyepiece sets, the 31mm Nagler Type 5, or diagonals.Flexibility from the dual hole, split foam provides proper size and depth for holding many different eyepiece types and accessories. The dense foam protects eyepieces from shock and holds the case rigid. It will not flex even when loaded. The bag is an attractive medium gray nylon material, with foam inner liner. The exterior bag dimensions are 21" L x 9" W x 6" D. Carry handle and adjustable shoulder strap are included.
- Holds up to 13 eyepieces of all types including 31mm Nagler Type 5 & BinoVue
- Soft, Pronto sized case with rigid foam
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.