The Tovatec Beacon High-powered Torch Flashlight is a very bright heavy-duty source of light. Ideal for video recording or illuminating the darkest of scenarios the Tovatec Beacon tops off at an impressive 2500 lumens. Made of anti-corrosive anodized aluminum alloy and waterproof up to 400 feet this flashlight can withstand the toughest of situations. It comes with a variety of power plug adapters for use internationally plus a heavy-duty zippered case with custom cut high-density foam to protect and carry it all.
- 2500 lumens at full power (3 brightness modes)
- 3x CREE XM-L LED
- Color temp 6000 ~ 7000K??
- Made of anti-corrosive anodized T6 aluminum alloy with matte black finish
- Waterproof to 400 feet (122 meters)
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.