Ubiquiti airGateway-LR IEEE 802.11n 150 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - 1 x Antenna(s) - 1 x External Antenna(s) - 2 x Network (RJ-45)
The airGateway is an affordable product with a compact form factor. It simultaneously connects indoor client devices and powers the outdoor CPE (Customer Premises Equipment).
The airGateway is available in two different models: the airGateway, which is the standard model with an internal antenna, and the airGateway-LR, which includes an external antenna for extended range.
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- USB No
- HDMI No
- VGA No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Powerline No
- Management Port No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- PoE PD Port Yes
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Manufacturer Part Number AIRGATEWAY-LR
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model airGateway-LR
- Product Name airGateway-LR Wireless Access Point
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 2.93 oz
- Height 2.1"
- Width 1.7"
- Depth 1.2"
- Wireless Transmission Speed 150 Mbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- Total Number of Antennas 1
- Number of External Antennas 1
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.