Ubiquiti airRouter AR IEEE 802.11n Ethernet Wireless Router - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 328.1 ft Outdoor Range - 150 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - 5 x Network Port - 1 x Broadband Port - USB - Fast Ethernet - Desktop
Introducing the airRouter featuring Ubiquiti's Powerful airOS
The airRouter 802.11n Wireless Router is an affordable multi-purpose router that can act as a standard SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) router or operate in two other network modes:Bridge or Router mode.
The airRouter also offers multiple wireless modes including Station mode to extend your wireless network and Access Point mode to function as the center of your wireless network.
The airRouter offers Channel Shifting, a proprietary Ubiquiti feature that allows you to offset your channels from standard 802.11n channels. Channel Shifting improves your network's privacy and security by hiding your network from intruders.
airOS airRouter is powered by the latest version of Ubiquiti's airOS. Built upon the market leading intuitive user-interface, it's loaded with advanced wireless configuration and routing functionality.
Three Network Modes By default, the airRouter operates as a SOHO router for fast and easy deployment. For advanced routing control, the airRouter may be set to operate as a Router, or as a Wireless Bridge to expand your wireless network.
Five Wireless Modes Integrate the airRouter into your network as a Station, Station WDS, Access Point, Access Point WDS, or AP Repeater.
Channel Shifting Improve your network's privacy and performance with Ubiquiti's proprietary feature. Channel Shifting allows your wireless network to operate on private wireless channels between Ubiquiti devices.
DHCP Relay Relays DHCP messages between DHCP clients and DHCP servers on different IP networks.
airMAX Support Gain higher performance with other airMAX compatible devices.
VLAN Support Router mode supports multiple Virtual Local Area Network scenarios.
ACL Management Enhanced Access Control List management.
UPnP Support Universal Plug and Play server support for advanced media sharing and increased device compatibility.
airView Utility Visually analyze your environment's signal statistics to optimize your wireless settings.
- USB Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 5
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Product Type Wireless Router
- Manufacturer Part Number AIRROUTER-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model AR
- Product Name airRouter AR Wireless Router
- Product Line airRouter
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Package Contents
- airRouter AR Wireless Router
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- VPN Supported No
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 7.80 oz
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.2"
- Width 6.4"
- Depth 5.2"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Wireless Transmission Speed 150 Mbit/s
- Broadband Transmission Technology Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band No
- Outdoor Antenna Range 328.1 ft
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.