Ubiquiti airRouter AR IEEE 802.11n Ethernet Wireless Router - 2.40 GHz ISM Band - 328.1 ft Outdoor Range - 150 Mbit/s Wireless Speed - 5 x Network Port - 1 x Broadband Port - USB - Fast Ethernet - Desktop
Introducing the airRouter featuring Ubiquiti's Powerful airOS
The airRouter 802.11n Wireless Router is an affordable multi-purpose router that can act as a standard SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) router or operate in two other network modes:Bridge or Router mode.
The airRouter also offers multiple wireless modes including Station mode to extend your wireless network and Access Point mode to function as the center of your wireless network.
The airRouter offers Channel Shifting, a proprietary Ubiquiti feature that allows you to offset your channels from standard 802.11n channels. Channel Shifting improves your network's privacy and security by hiding your network from intruders.
airOS airRouter is powered by the latest version of Ubiquiti's airOS. Built upon the market leading intuitive user-interface, it's loaded with advanced wireless configuration and routing functionality.
Three Network Modes By default, the airRouter operates as a SOHO router for fast and easy deployment. For advanced routing control, the airRouter may be set to operate as a Router, or as a Wireless Bridge to expand your wireless network.
Five Wireless Modes Integrate the airRouter into your network as a Station, Station WDS, Access Point, Access Point WDS, or AP Repeater.
Channel Shifting Improve your network's privacy and performance with Ubiquiti's proprietary feature. Channel Shifting allows your wireless network to operate on private wireless channels between Ubiquiti devices.
DHCP Relay Relays DHCP messages between DHCP clients and DHCP servers on different IP networks.
airMAX Support Gain higher performance with other airMAX compatible devices.
VLAN Support Router mode supports multiple Virtual Local Area Network scenarios.
ACL Management Enhanced Access Control List management.
UPnP Support Universal Plug and Play server support for advanced media sharing and increased device compatibility.
airView Utility Visually analyze your environment's signal statistics to optimize your wireless settings.
- USB Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 5
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Product Type Wireless Router
- Manufacturer Part Number AIRROUTER-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model AR
- Product Name airRouter AR Wireless Router
- Product Line airRouter
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Package Contents
- airRouter AR Wireless Router
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- VPN Supported No
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 7.80 oz
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.2"
- Width 6.4"
- Depth 5.2"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Wireless Transmission Speed 150 Mbit/s
- Broadband Transmission Technology Ethernet
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band No
- Outdoor Antenna Range 328.1 ft
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.