Pair the BulletM with any antenna for airMAX deployment in Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging or Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications.
Fully Integrated Radio
Launched in 2008, the Bullet design helped transform the WISP industry. Its unique design upgrades link performance and reduces deployment complexity.
The BulletM delivers up to 100+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput.
Durability to Last Outdoors
The robust, weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
The BulletM features up to 600 mW of power and an enhanced receiver design for PtP or PtMP deployment.
The BulletM provides high performance at a range of up to 50+ km, depending on its antenna.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti's airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Plug and Play Integration
Connect the BulletM to any existing antenna with an N-type female connector to create an airMAX basestation.
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- USB No
- HDMI No
- VGA No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Powerline No
- Management Port No
- PoE PD Port Yes
- Product Type Wireless Range Extender
- Manufacturer Part Number BM2-TI-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model BM2-Ti
- Product Name Zero-Variable Outdoor airMAX Radio
- Product Line Bullet M
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Package Contents
- Zero-Variable Outdoor airMAX Radio
- PoE Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Wireless Transmission Speed 100 Mbit/s
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- Outdoor Antenna Range 31.1 Mile
- Environmental Certification : RoHS