Powerful Enterprise Switch Models
The EdgeSwitch Lite simultaneously processes traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 26 Gbps for the fanless, 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for the 48-port models.
The EdgeSwitch Lite supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
Optical Fiber Backhaul
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch Lite provides top price/performance value: an enterprise-class switch starting at $215 USD MSRP.
The comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
- Modular No
- Uplink Port Yes
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Stack Port No
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number ES-48-LITE
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model ES-48-LITE
- Product Name Managed Gigabit Switch with SFP
- Product Line EdgeSwitch
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Number of SFP+ Slots 2
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Network Technology 10GBase-X
- Number of SFP Slots 2
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Layer Supported 3
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported No
- Manageable Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year