Ubiquiti LiteBeam ac LBE-5AC-23 Anntenna/Radio Combo - 5 GHz - 23 dBi - Outdoor, Wireless Data NetworkPole - Directional
The LiteBeam ac is an ultra-lightweight airMAX ac CPE device with incredible range and disruptive pricing.
Now with airOS7 and airView
airOS7 provides powerful features, including airMAX ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
High-Gain, Directional, 2x2 MIMO Antenna
The LiteBeam ac provides 23 dBi of gain for long-distance connectivity and uses a directional antenna pattern for improved noise immunity.
Breakthrough Industrial Design
Featuring the freedom of three-axis alignment, the LiteBeam ac fully assembles in seconds - no tools needed. Only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Compact in Size, Light in Weight
A lightweight form factor contained within ultra-compact packaging, the LiteBeam ac is ideal for shipping and logistics.
- Product Type Antenna/Radio Combo
- Manufacturer Part Number LBE-5AC-23-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model LBE-5AC-23
- Product Name LiteBeam ac LBE-5AC-23 Anntenna/Radio Combo
- Product Line LiteBeam ac
- Application/Usage Outdoor
- Application/Usage Wireless Data Network
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Package Contents
- LiteBeam ac LBE-5AC-23 Anntenna/Radio Combo
- Pole Mounting Kit
- Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 2 lb
- Form Factor Pole
- Height 10.7"
- Width 14.3"
- Depth 8"
- Frequency 5 GHz
- Antenna Gain 23 dBi
- Directivity Directional
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.