Ubiquiti LiteBeam M5 LBE-M5-23 Anntenna/Radio Combo - 5.15 GHz to 5.88 GHz - 23 dBi - Outdoor, Wireless Data NetworkPole - Directional
The LiteBeamM is an ultra-lightweight airMAX CPE device with incredible range and disruptive pricing.
High-Gain, Directional Antenna
The LiteBeamM provides 23 dBi of gain for long-distance connectivity and uses a directional antenna pattern for improved noise immunity.
Breakthrough Industrial Design
Featuring the freedom of three-axis alignment, the LiteBeamM fully assembles in seconds - no tools needed. Only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Compact in Size, Light in Weight
A lightweight form factor contained within ultra-compact packaging, the LiteBeamM is ideal for shipping and logistics.
- Product Type Antenna/Radio Combo
- Manufacturer Part Number LBE-M5-23-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model LBE-M5-23
- Product Name LiteBeam M5 LBE-M5-23 Anntenna/Radio Combo
- Product Line LiteBeam M5
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Application/Usage Outdoor
- Application/Usage Wireless Data Network
- Package Contents
- LiteBeam M5 LBE-M5-23 Anntenna/Radio Combo
- Pole Mounting Kit
- PoE Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 1.65 lb
- Form Factor Pole
- Height 10.5"
- Width 14.3"
- Depth 7.2"
- Frequency 5.15 GHz to 5.88 GHz
- Antenna Gain 23 dBi
- Directivity Directional
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.