Ubiquiti NanoBeam ac NBE-5AC-16 IEEE 802.11ac 450 Mbit/s Wireless Bridge - 5 GHz - 6.2 Mile Maximum Outdoor Range - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - Wall Mountable, Pole-mountable
High-Performance airMAX ac Bridge
Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the NanoBeam ac is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
airMAX ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Incredible Antenna "Beam" Performance
The form factor of the NanoBeam ac features the highest gain for its size. The NanoBeam ac's excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti's airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Plug and Play Installation
The NanoBeam ac mounts to a variety of surfaces including poles or walls, and offers the freedom of three-axis alignment. No screws are required for pole-mounting, and only a single wall screw (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
Wall Mount Kit
Use the optional NBE-WMK Wall Mount Kit for enhanced stability when mounting the NanoBeam on a wall.
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- USB No
- HDMI No
- VGA No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Powerline No
- Management Port No
- PoE PD Port Yes
- Product Type Wireless Bridge
- Manufacturer Part Number NBE-5AC-16-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model NBE-5AC-16
- Product Name NanoBeam ac NBE-5AC-16 Wireless Bridge
- Product Line NanoBeam ac
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Package Contents
- NanoBeam ac NBE-5AC-16 Wireless Bridge
- Pole Mount Kit
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Form Factor Pole-mountable
- Weight (Approximate) 11.29 oz
- Height 2.1"
- Width 5.5"
- Depth 5.5"
- Wireless Transmission Speed 450 Mbit/s
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Outdoor Antenna Range 6.2 Mile
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.