The UniFi AC Lite AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for cost-effective deployment of high-performance wireless networks.
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti's disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint - half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
Designed for Optimal RF Performance
The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- USB No
- HDMI No
- VGA No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Powerline No
- Management Port No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- PoE PD Port Yes
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Manufacturer Part Number UAP-AC-LR-5-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model UAP-AC-LR
- Product Name UniFi UAP-AC-LR Wireless Access Point
- Product Line UniFi
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Package Contents
- UniFi UAP-AC-LR Wireless Access Point
- Wall/Ceiling Kits
- Weight (Approximate) 8.47 oz
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Form Factor Ceiling Mountable
- Diameter 6.9"
- Height 1.7"
- Width 6.9"
- Wireless Transmission Speed 867 Mbit/s
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Total Number of Antennas 1
- Number of Internal Antennas 1
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year