Available as three different Wi-Fi 802.11n models, the UniFi AP is an Access Point ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks.
Sleek Industrial Design
Featuring a clean industrial design, the UniFi AP can be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface (mounting kits included). The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration.
Scalability for Thousands
With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
Plug and Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources.
Amazing Long-Range Links
The UniFi AP-LR offers a longer range - up to 183 m - than the base model UniFi AP or UniFi AP-PRO.
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi
The UniFi AP-PRO supports up to 300 Mbps, 2x2 MIMO for the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps, 3x3 MIMO for the 2.4 GHz band.
Affordable Enterprise Wireless
The UniFi AP is available for less than $100 USD MSRP, delivering high-performance Wi-Fi in a streamlined form factor.
No Software Fees
The UniFi Controller software is bundled with the UniFi AP hardware at no extra charge - no separate software, licensing or support fee.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- USB No
- HDMI No
- VGA No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Powerline No
- Management Port No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- PoE PD Port Yes
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Manufacturer Part Number UAP-US
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model UAP
- Product Name UniFi UAP Wireless Access Point
- Product Line UniFi
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Package Contents
- UniFi UAP Wireless Access Point
- Wall and Ceiling Mount Kit
- Power Over Ethernet Adapter
- Weight (Approximate) 10.23 oz
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Form Factor Ceiling Mountable
- Diameter 7.9"
- Height 1.4"
- Width 7.9"
- Wireless Transmission Speed 300 Mbit/s
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- Outdoor Antenna Range 400.3 ft
- Total Number of Antennas 3
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year