Ubiquiti UniFi Switch - Manageable - 2 Layer Supported - 1U High - Rack-mountable - 1 Year Limited Warranty
Powerful Enterprise Switch Models
The UniFi Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models.
Optical Fiber Connectivity
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
Convenient PoE+ Support
The UniFi Switch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
- Modular No
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number US-48-750W
- Manufacturer Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
- Product Model US-48-750W
- Product Name UniFi Switch
- Product Line UniFi
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Brand Name Ubiquiti
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Number of SFP Slots 2
- Number of SFP+ Slots 2
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Network Technology 10GBase-X
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Layer Supported 2
- Weight (Approximate) 11.68 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.8"
- Width 19.1"
- Depth 13.7"
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Power Source Power Supply
- Manageable Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.