The Series One Acoustic Guitar Bag offers more "bang for the buck" features than any comparable bag. The thick foam padding and soft nylex interiors provide more protection inside and out. This soft case is constructed of an 840 Poly exterior with 20 mm of protective foam and a nylex interior to protect instrument finishes. Plenty of organizational pockets for all your foot pedals, cables, headphones, and accessories. Bag features ergonomic backpack straps for extra comfort that tuck away when not in use. Bag fits in overhead compartments.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number USS1-AG
- Manufacturer Ultimate Support Systems, Inc
- Product Name Series One Acoustic Guitar Bag
- Brand Name Ultimate Support Systems
- Application/Usage Guitar
- Color Black
- Exterior Material Poly
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
|Brand||Ultimate Support-Body Glove|
|Manufacturer||Ultimate Support-Body Glove|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.