The TeleLock TS-99B Speaker Stand collar has an internal, one-way friction mechanism with three settings. In the "RAISE" setting, the mechanism grips and holds the tube, allowing you to incrementally pull the center tube up to the required height. In the "LOWER" setting, TeleLock eases off and assists lowering the center tube. In the "LOCK" position, the telescoping tube stays in place allowing for easy removal of the speaker. This unique design reduces strain and adds safety.
- Product Type Speaker Stand
- Manufacturer Part Number 13910
- Manufacturer Ultimate Support Systems, Inc
- Product Model TS-99B
- Product Name TeleLock TS-99B Speaker Stand
- Product Line TeleLock
- Product Series TS-90
- Brand Name Ultimate Support Systems
- Weight (Approximate) 8 lb
- Color Black
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.