Find it Fast! Same quality and performance as the original Egghead -- plus it glows-in-the-dark! XP-C Cree white LED provides up to 85 lumens Standard Red LED for night vision Flashing Red LED in SOS pattern Lock-out function prevents accidental on/off during transit Stands vertically for desktop illumination Large operation button for easy operation Impact and water resistant Lifetime Limited WarrantyGLOW-IN-THE-DARK FEATURE:To activate, simply place your EggHeadGlo in a well-lit area for 5-20 minutes.The white, rubberized area will glow in darkness for up to 2 hours (with a full 20 minute charge). This feature is particularly helpful when trying to find your light in the instance of a power outage or returning to a dark campsite. Specifications Size 2.5? x 1.6? x 1.8? (65mm x 40mm x 45mm) Weight 3 oz. (82g) Bulb 1 x XP-C Cree White LED1 x 05mm Red LED Brightness (ANSI Measured) 85 lumens Battery 3 x 1.5v AAA
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.