The Ubertronix Strike Finder Pro II Camera Trigger with CS205 Cable for Pentax cameras is the mid-level unit in Ubertronix camera trigger line-up. It boasts three sensors making it one of the best camera triggers on the market today. It is designed to be triggered by lightning, lasers or sound. When in Lightning mode, it can capture lightning day or night depending on how far the storm is. Additionally, it boasts a new sensitivity adjustment allowing you to adjust how sensitive it responds to lightning strikes. Since lightning strikes can last for several hundred milliseconds (ms) and contain dozens of strokes, the Strike Finder Elite has plenty of opportunity to catch the ultimate strike. The device senses and triggers the lightning in 1ms. The Laser Trigger was designed to capture anything that breaks the beam from water droplets to people walking through it. Once the laser has been tripped, the device instantly sends a signal to the camera telling it to release the shutter (external laser pointer required). The shutter releases about 45-60ms later, depending on the camera. The Sound Trigger allows you to do high speed photography. The sound trigger attachment plugs into the side of the Strike Finder Elite with an 18"cable. When it senses a loud signal, the device sends a signal to your camera to release the shutter.
- Ubertronix Strike Finder Pro II Camera Trigger with CS205 Cable for Pentax Cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.