Veho Muvi K-2 Digital Camcorder - Touchscreen LCD - CMOS - 4K - 16:9 - 10x Digital Zoom - HDMI - USB - microSD - Interchangeable Lens - Memory Card - Tripod Mount
Capture 4k ultra high-resolution videos and shoot 12MP photos with the Muvi K-Series K-2 Pro Wi-Fi handsfree camera from Veho.
The Muvi K-2 Pro is the latest camera from the Muvi K-Series range and features the new super powerful XA-9 Hercules chipset, improving the performance of the Muvi K-2 Pro compared to its predecessor the XA-7 Achilles used on the previous K-2 models.
Capture ultra high-resolution 4k or 2.7k video with amazing quality and clarity. The K-2 Pro also allows you to film in full high-definition at 1080p at 60fps or 720p at 120fps, perfect for slow-motion play back.
For photos the Muvi K-2 Pro captures high quality 12MP resolution photos and has a selection of photo modes for you to capture images the way you choose, including time lapse, high speed photo burst and 180 rollover mode. The built-in G-sensor auto-start will set your Muvi K-2 Pro to start recording on a change of gravity.
Included in Muvi K-2 Pro bundle is the new Muvi K-Series smart LCD touch screen that features a better and clearer display, allowing you to frame your shot, preview videos, photos and navigate the menu to change settings and preferences with ease.
The large 1500mAh interchangeable lith-ion smart battery ensures that your K-Series stays charged for up to 3 hours of recording time, which makes it one of the largest batteries on the handsfree camera market.
The Muvi K-2 Pro has built-in Wi-Fi with a range of up to 60 metres, which allows you to connect and pair with your smartphone or tablet with the free iOS or Android app. The Muvi K-Series app allows you to live view, record and even share your content straight onto social media.
Just like the Muvi K-2 Sport, your Muvi K-2 Pro comes with a rugged protective carry case, so you can transport and store your camera and its accessories safely whilst on your travels.
The Muvi K-2 Pro also ships with other accessories such as tripod mounts, flat & curved 3M adhesive pads, CMOS lens protector, lanyard and decals.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number VCC-007-K2PRO
- Manufacturer Veho UK Ltd
- Product Model K-2
- Product Name VCC-007-K2PRO - Muvi K-Series K-2 Pro 4k Wi-Fi Handsfree Camera
- Product Line Muvi
- Product Series K
- Brand Name Veho
- Digital Zoom 10x
- Interchangeable Lens Yes
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Package Contents
- VCC-007-K2PRO - Muvi K-Series K-2 Pro 4k Wi-Fi Handsfree Camera
- Rugged Carry Case
- Silicone Case
- Muvi K-Series Smart LCD Touch Screen
- 1500mAh Removable Battery
- K-Series Tripod Mount
- CMOS Protector
- Curved 3M Mount
- Flat 3M Mount
- Right Angle Mount
- USB Charging Cable
- Muvi Decal
- Printed Quick Start Guide (English, French, Spanish, German, Italia, Portuguese, Russia & Japanese)
- Manual on CD
- Mount/Wear Style Tripod Mount
- Recording Formats 4K
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Sensor Type : CMOS
|Brand||Veho UK Ltd|
|Manufacturer||Veho UK Ltd|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.