Veho Muvi K-2 Digital Camcorder - Touchscreen LCD - CMOS - 4K - 16:9 - 10x Digital Zoom - HDMI - USB - microSD - Interchangeable Lens - Memory Card - Tripod Mount
Capture 4k ultra high-resolution videos and shoot 12MP photos with the Muvi K-Series K-2 Pro Wi-Fi handsfree camera from Veho.
The Muvi K-2 Pro is the latest camera from the Muvi K-Series range and features the new super powerful XA-9 Hercules chipset, improving the performance of the Muvi K-2 Pro compared to its predecessor the XA-7 Achilles used on the previous K-2 models.
Capture ultra high-resolution 4k or 2.7k video with amazing quality and clarity. The K-2 Pro also allows you to film in full high-definition at 1080p at 60fps or 720p at 120fps, perfect for slow-motion play back.
For photos the Muvi K-2 Pro captures high quality 12MP resolution photos and has a selection of photo modes for you to capture images the way you choose, including time lapse, high speed photo burst and 180 rollover mode. The built-in G-sensor auto-start will set your Muvi K-2 Pro to start recording on a change of gravity.
Included in Muvi K-2 Pro bundle is the new Muvi K-Series smart LCD touch screen that features a better and clearer display, allowing you to frame your shot, preview videos, photos and navigate the menu to change settings and preferences with ease.
The large 1500mAh interchangeable lith-ion smart battery ensures that your K-Series stays charged for up to 3 hours of recording time, which makes it one of the largest batteries on the handsfree camera market.
The Muvi K-2 Pro has built-in Wi-Fi with a range of up to 60 metres, which allows you to connect and pair with your smartphone or tablet with the free iOS or Android app. The Muvi K-Series app allows you to live view, record and even share your content straight onto social media.
Just like the Muvi K-2 Sport, your Muvi K-2 Pro comes with a rugged protective carry case, so you can transport and store your camera and its accessories safely whilst on your travels.
The Muvi K-2 Pro also ships with other accessories such as tripod mounts, flat & curved 3M adhesive pads, CMOS lens protector, lanyard and decals.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number VCC-007-K2PRO
- Manufacturer Veho UK Ltd
- Product Model K-2
- Product Name VCC-007-K2PRO - Muvi K-Series K-2 Pro 4k Wi-Fi Handsfree Camera
- Product Line Muvi
- Product Series K
- Brand Name Veho
- Digital Zoom 10x
- Interchangeable Lens Yes
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Package Contents
- VCC-007-K2PRO - Muvi K-Series K-2 Pro 4k Wi-Fi Handsfree Camera
- Rugged Carry Case
- Silicone Case
- Muvi K-Series Smart LCD Touch Screen
- 1500mAh Removable Battery
- K-Series Tripod Mount
- CMOS Protector
- Curved 3M Mount
- Flat 3M Mount
- Right Angle Mount
- USB Charging Cable
- Muvi Decal
- Printed Quick Start Guide (English, French, Spanish, German, Italia, Portuguese, Russia & Japanese)
- Manual on CD
- Mount/Wear Style Tripod Mount
- Recording Formats 4K
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Sensor Type : CMOS
|Brand||Veho UK Ltd|
|Manufacturer||Veho UK Ltd|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.