The Glidecam Smooth Shooter is the World's most sophisticated and affordable body mounted Camera Stabilization System designed for Cameras weighing up to 6 pounds when used with the Glidecam 2000 Pro, or for Cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds when used with the Glidecam 4000 Pro. The Glidecam Smooth Shooter system will allow you to walk, run, go up and down stairs, shoot from moving vehicles and travel over uneven terrain without any camera instability or shake. The Glidecam Smooth Shooter does not come with a Glidecam 2000 Pro or a Glidecam 4000 Pro however, it is specifically designed to be used with them.
- Product Type Camera/Camcorder Stabilizer
- Manufacturer Part Number GLSSH
- Manufacturer Glidecam Industries, Inc
- Product Name Smooth Shooter Support Arm & Vest
- Brand Name Glidecam
- Package Contents
Smooth Shooter Support Arm & Vest:
- Glidecam Support Vest
- Smooth Shooter Support Arm
- Docking Bracket
- 6 x Steel Weight Plates
- 1 x Hardware
- 1 x Operations Manual
Glidecam Stabilizing System:
- 2000 Pro
- 4000 Pro
- Material Aluminum
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.